We hold the faith common to all believers (Jude 3 )
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:21, gonorrhea 2 Timothy 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune-the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Timothy 2:5a, Matthew 28:19)
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14)
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Peter 2:24, Ephesians 1:7a)
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:4)
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33)
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Ephesians 1:22-23, Romans 12:5)
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thessalonians 2:19)
We sense that the Lord wants to do much this coming 2011-2012 year to gain many young seekers and lovers of Christ out of this whole generation of college students for the fulfillment of His eternal purpose.
“Oh Lord, Our Lord, How excellent is Thy name in all the earth!” … including this corner of the earth here at WSU!